views


This morning, I checked my GMail account and I was surprised to see this email in my inbox (view the screenshot below):

Click image for a bigger view

I was selected as one of 50 Nokia Music Explorers by Nokia Malaysia, woot woot!!!

If I can recall back last year, I answered a survey at CWM Search for Nokia Explorer.
(P/S: Sorry, the contest is closed already)
:)

This means I will be equipped with a Nokia X6 music device and 1-year subscription of Nokia’s Comes With Music service that will give me unlimited access over millions of tracks available on Nokia Ovi Music. For free? Yeahhh! :)

Nokia X6 device (image courtesy: GSMArena)

Quoted by @NokiaMusicMY via Twitter:

Please note that this hasn't been launched in MY yet. You are getting a sneak preview.

Check out the details of the programme below.

Click image for bigger view

In mean time, why not have a look at Nokia X6 here.

Hell yeah, I'm so excited! See you guys there!